Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Bunny Halloween


Last year when I was still living in the cosmopolitan Dubai I blogged about Georgina Wilson. She is definitely a fashionista! I think I vowed as well to dress as a BUNNY this Halloween. I bought a LBD (little black dress) at Zara and to my dismay, I can no longer fit on it. Of course! I gain 27 pounds since I arrived in the glam-fab USA.

Anyway, I attended a Halloween party at Tiverton, Rhode Island and here is my costume. An attempt to be Georgina Wilson's sexy bunny.




I will be posting more photos on my photograph-art BLOG.

Anyway, what's up with Kim Kardashian and Kris Humpries? Divorced? I just blinked my eye for heaven's sake!

The Hubster stated when he saw a glimpse of their wedding that its a publicity wedding. That was 2 months ago. Is my husband a prophet? This celebrities marry just for the sake of being married. I never thought of myself as the marrying type but I got married anyway. And its because I found the right man. Would you marry for anything less than that reason?

Well, there's no business like show-business!

2 comments: