Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sassy Frazz


Lately, whenever I am snotty and being bitchy the Hubster calls me Sassy Frazz! That makes me laugh. I now realized that one of the reason why I married this man is because he makes me laugh. He is my ROCK!


Although I must admit that I am a difficult person to be with (they say I am so hard to please) he just keeps me grounded. He knows me and loves me anyway. One thing that I appreciate from my closest friends is their ability to embrace my flaws.


Anyway, to be really honest (not that I was dishonest before) I do not appreciate people telling me that I am beautiful. I feel very paranoid about it. I feel that people who tell me that I am beautiful (or pretty or sexy) are trying to tell me otherwise. I feel they say something else behind my back. Especially if they say I am pretty and everyone can hear it. And don't be surprised if I my retorts are offensive, that's exactly how it should be.

You: Oh-em-gee!! You are sooo pretty now. (with the emphasis to NOW)
Me: Oh-em-gee as well!! Not really, I guess YOU just got uglier! (with the emphasis to uglier!)

You: Jeeezzz! You got soooo fat now!
Me: Nah! I'm pregnant! (Even if I'm not!)
You: Oh-em-gee! You are the sexiest pregster!
Me: I know right??? 


Okay so you say something good or bad, I will still be bitchy so why bother right? But you can always compliment my shoes! I know I have good taste with fashion and I will not take it against you.

I don't have much to say right now. I have to start packing Kylee's luggage. Her Daddy will pick her up on Saturday and I need to have everything ready by then. I will surely miss this "rugrat" and I know the Hubster will too. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi :)) Really like Your blog :)) I'm following You now :) Do You wanna follow me back? It would be soo nice :))

    ReplyDelete