Thursday, June 9, 2011

Bienvenue Fashionistas

Somehow I feel the urge to introduce myself and warn you of my idiosyncrasies. If you by any chance abhor people who loves themselves then I suggest you move on to another blog now. If you think that life is to be taken seriously I would like to inform you kindly, this blog is NOT for you.


And here are some of the things I love in no specific order:

1.) FASHION: Right now I'm loving Tadashi Shoji and Jovani Gowns

2.) Shoes: I can never have enough.

3.) The Hubster: He will be referred to as BEAMER.

4.) The Family: Need I say more?

5.) The Friends: Only the tried and tested friendship will endure.

I actually love all things beautiful and creative. I love movies and music. I am a mood dresser. I do not believe on dress codes, they only apply to people who don't know how to dress themselves. I have gazillion shoes and my closet has room for more. I love to dress up and now that I'm married, I love dressing Beamer too. I have good feedback from his colleagues and friends about his fashion. Now that he is into golf, I am racking my brains for cool golf outfits and basically hang out with Beamer watching golf on TV just so I have an idea what these golfers actually wear. Hey! I'm a novice in golf fashion.

I am from the Philippines and lived in Dubai for 4 years. I moved to the glamorous USA since my one true love lured me with his deep blue eyes. Did I mention I love shoes?
I have been a blogger since 2009 but prior to that I have bajillion bookbinded journals dated back when I was 17. I started my diary when I was a kid but my mom was so nosy!
The sole purpose of this BLOG:
Sissy (my soul sister) has a lil' sister Phiay and she told me that there is this website where you can post your self-portraits (Did I tell you I am a camera whore?) and then in a period of 365 days you will know that you have improved to be a photographer.

This concept has inspired me. Of course, I cant be on that website because I do not own a hi-tech camera but I wanted to see if I improve my FASHION in a period of a year.

As I am a mood dresser ( I can wear ballet flats today and skyscraper stilettos the next) I feel that this will be more of a challenge. I also decided to sell a part of my wardrobe to truly fashionable people who respects and knows beauty when they see one. Okay, so I'm fat! What's your excuse? Pass me the ice cream please!

For Comments, Suggestions or Violent Reactions please contact me at
shoepaholic.fashionista@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment