Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Pearls & Wedges


As we all know, I am loving the preppy fashion and though I was informed that "Preppy is a lifestyle, not a fashion style." I think that donning a costume is not a crime!


Though I feel that I should have worn my Cynthia Rowley bootie with this lace dress I think that I did great blending with my in-laws. I think my wedge did great too!


btw, I apologize for not blogging for a few days as I was quite busy. I had a 5 hour drive from The Riv to New Jersey to see my Mom. Then a 3 hour traffic from New Jersey to New York. When Beamer took a wrong turn because of the redirecting GPS:

Me: Where are you going?
Beamer: CRAZY! I am going crazy!
(Ladies & Gentlemen, his infamous road rage!)

I also picked up the newest addition to my roster of foster babies, Kylee. She is on the photo. Then we hang out at the Holiday Inn Saturday Night. Sunday morning we went to the church for the christening of Beamer's twin nephews. We are the Godparents! I'm just always confused which one is my Godson because they do look a lot like each other. Then, we we went to Mirabella, a very cute restaurant! The buffet was ginormous! I love the seafood and their chocolate fountain and a wide array of desserts but I still had the ice cream, as expected. Hahahaha!

Beamer's car had a problem and while the party was ongoing he decided to convince his Godfather/Uncle to help him with his car. The guy was wearing a suit for God's sake! But he was a trooper! Then by 2pm, we checked out from the hotel while Kylee decided to go swimming! I packed the luggage and Beamer stayed at the pool with Kylee and then when I was done packing I went to the pool and took over while he brought them to the car.

We dropped by at his parents and he tried to fix his father's computer while I played with the twins. They are adorable. Then we rode the Ferry which costs $68 but he decided he needed the break from driving. The ferry took 2 hours from our driving. When we docked, we still have to drive for 2 and a half hours.

Monday, I am so tired but we still have to go to the health center for my meds refill. And do some groceries! Kylee loves eating and I am sort of dieting so we need to feed her. We spent $180 for her food and drinks. Right now, she is having a blast with breakfast! In a few minutes, I bet she will again tell me "I'm hungry!" .



She is behaved though. She say "excuse me" & "Thank you." I went shopping and she insisted she get a dress and a handbag! Like Fatboy, she is not much of a burden. She and I clicked because she is like my Barbie.

I am still fatigued but I still have to finish all our costumes for the photo shoot with Phiay Abinal Carino on Friday. I need a Farmer attire for Beamer!

No comments:

Post a Comment