Thursday, June 30, 2011

If Shopping Is A Sport


If shopping is a sport, I will be in the Olympics. Probably one of the contender. Forget about the amount I spent compared to others, let's talk about quality and quantity rolled in one.

Sissy dropped by in my humble abode. Well, I have like 4 boxes of clean laundry (still to be pressed!) but still  my crib is a mess! I cleaned (or I tried!) all the rooms and changed all bedding's with crispy clean ones. Before I thought, why would I decorate my crib when its not really my house yet. Then Sissy said that she decorates her house well. She even claimed to be an Interior Decorator. She stated she has good taste splashed in her house. I told her, I have good taste too and in my defense, I don't have a job yet to splurge on all the good things I so aspire. Hahahaha!

Anyway, she likes my bedroom but I decided to redecorate it as well. I finished doing my living room and I have to continue doing the next and the kitchen too.

To top it all, I need to continue doing my Farm Wedding decorations and put them on boxes. I also need to look for end tables in the Antique shops. I am in love with Vintage designs. I realize that if you accent Vintage with a Modern twist it will be spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment