Friday, July 15, 2011

Bateux Dubai Cruise


I remembered this day like it was yesterday. Beamer & I explored the city with Amor. Then we realized that traffic is too bad and we might be left out by the cruise. We were running like mad people in the street, in the hotel only to realize that we were half an hour early. I didn't put make up and even bothered to fix my hair. 
Yesterday was mayhem. We woke up early and then had breakfast. We headed to Cranston for my 11am BIOMETRICS appointment and then went to look at some vintage shop for coffee tables. Have I mentioned I found one vintage piece which is really really nice but really really pricey? Well, if I return there next week and its still there then its meant to be.

And then I bought a Martha Stewart Ring bearer pillow and flower girl basket. We headed home and had lunch and I slept for awhile. By 3:30pm we went to pick up my medicine refill and then met with Ron (The Realtor) back in Cranston.

We went to see 3 houses. 1st one is a crampy house. Beamer saw a big shell and took it and attempted to put it in his ears. A baby snake came out and we were all freaked out. Well, especially me. Ron stated it was a garden snake. I went bananas!

The 2nd house looks like a decent house. It has 2 rooms, 1 bath, a dining and a living room. It has a small backyard and the basement is quite big. I think we can put up another room (probably a guest room) in there because it has a nice space. Surprisingly, I like it. Its not entirely my style but the neighborhood is great.

The 3rd one looks like a party place. It has a good backyard but again, it has molds. I'd rather not enter. 

Today, Beamer will try to fix a problem (which will be mentioned on my secret blog) with regards to the wedding.

The other night, I was freaking out and Sissy called me. I was like ballistic. My mother told me I am becoming a nutcase. Sugar said I AM a NUTCASE. And Sissy, just telling me to chill. On the other hand, I should change my Blog title to BRIDEZILLA.
  

1 comment:

  1. It will be redundant if i say that you are a nutcase, so i thought of something else!LOL
    Yes, CHILL!
    Bridezilla is perhaps an underestimation! LOL
    I hope you guys find your perfect crib!

    Talk to you soon...
    Tess

    ReplyDelete