Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Drizzle in the Farm

Beamer & I were on crossroads last week because of a slight drizzle on our Farm Wedding. It both threw us and left me speechless. Well, those who knew me would never doubt I can pull this out. And those who think they are stepping on me doesn't really realize that they're up for a surprise.

Anyway, since the drizzle I was thinking whether I should wear a white wedding dress or yellow. Both my lil' sis & Sissy, opted I wear white. Now, the truth is, I am sort of thinking practically. But hey! We only live once, right?

On the morrow, Beamer & I will be negotiating with a wedding vendor (more details are revealed on my secret blog) which will make or break the event. I hope everything comes to its place, then I can breath and start stressing with something else. I hope that some people will be more of an ally rather than kibitzers.

As a word from my lil' sister: "How dare you doubt my powers, you puny insect!"

No comments:

Post a Comment