Monday, July 25, 2011

Newfound Happiness

My weekend is chaotic. It was a busy and I couldnt keep up with everything needed to be done. Yesterday I dragged Kylee to attend Angelin's 8th Birthday party. Beamer followed after and then he dropped me off to my fashion haven, Marshalls!

This particular Marshall opened 21st in Swansea.

Beamer decided to go to the nearby driving range while I was literally struck by my ADHD. When he fetched me he was drenched with sweat bcs it was really humid outside and the first thing he said was: "All the girls are happy here." He stated that this was literally the first time he saw all girls smiling at each other even if they dont know each other. I died of laughter!

I got myself a new Betseyville pouch by Betsey Johnson, a Hollywood tape, Beverly Hills Polo Spray for Beamer and stationery. I am happy! I was obsessed with a Jessica Simpson sandals and  Coach sunglasses though. Maybe next time.

I have a necktie for Fatboy too! He can wear it on my wedding.

Life is getting better. I am even inspired to clean my kitchen. Hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment