Sunday, July 10, 2011

Lips Like Strawberry Wine


I remembered Sissy's daughters (upon seeing the Devil's horn) saying, "You're a PONY!" That was hilarious!

To say that yesterday was a busy day is an understatement! I was beyond exhaustion. 

I woke up 7am and started packing for the beach. Took a shower. Gave Ky & Beamer breakfast. Loaded things in the car. Went shopping. Then scouted new vintage stores. I found a kitchen deco which I will decorate on the Farm wedding in lieu of the traditional card box collector. I also found a mosaic plate which I love love love.

Beamer picked us up at one shop with his friend and we all went to another vintage store for comics. We then met Ron, the new realtor specializing in Rhode Island Areas. I think I like him because he gives good info of a place skipping some BS. We went to 2 houses. The first one is undeniably shabby and so not my style. REALLY! The second one is so homey. The minute we entered I felt that I can have kids in there. However, since we got a chance to cross path with some workers, we realized there are molds. And then the sky castles I've painted slowly deteriorated.

After which, we dropped Jay (Scott's new friend!) to his house and we drove from Barrington to Newport. We had snacks at Subway (my new favorite!) and then headed to the 2nd Beach. Ky was overjoyed.

Then we dropped by at The Ross' for a playdate of Ky with Sal. Beamer was taking care of the kids while I got addicted playing "Words with Friends."

By the time we got home it was 9:30pm. It was almost 13hours of work! I was dead tired!

Looking back, it was a good day! As a matter of fact, it was a fruitful, productive Lovely Day!

1 comment:

  1. madam y cnt access na ung isang blog mo,,u need to invite daw me..hay naku namiss q ng basahen un..

    ReplyDelete