Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Scaling Fishes


I woke up today feeling refreshed. Yesterday, I had a "discussion" with Beamer regarding the dishes. I hate doing dishes! The same way I hate scaling the fish. An incident where I got a black-eye courtesy of my father, just because I refused to do so.

Anyway, we came to an agreement. I cook food, he do the dishes! I think its more sensible.

After smoking a ciggie in the porch (which I never did!) I decided that I'm such a bad wifey and I have to clean up my act. We then went to "The Raffa's" to celebrate the Glorious 4th!

There's a lot of food. I liked the stuffed (tuna) tomatoes, stuffed quahog (YUM!) and grilled hotdogs & burgers. Though I love Devil's eggs the one they did has a pureed yolk which I didnt like texture wise on my palate. Its delicious though. I also love Beamer's pickles which we gave the Raffa's during our wedding as a favor and they could not seem to open.

Kylee surprisingly was well behaved and I am so proud of her. She was so dirty after hours of playing with the other kids.

I had a chat with Beamer on our way home after watching the FIREWORKS at Newport. By the way, spectacular but not nearly as amazing as the fireworks in Dubai. We both agreed that next year, if we are still invited at the Raffa's, I will be cooking some foodie and we have to bring some drinks too. I think we also need to be celebrating ID4 by wearing a more patriotic wardrobe.

NB: As I was not in the mood, I dressed with jeans and a fuchsia pink top with my gold thong slippers. My apologies for not taking photos as I was a bit moody! Like, always!

No comments:

Post a Comment