Wednesday, July 27, 2011

{Featured Fashionista} Patricia Del Rosario

Nota Bene: I am a narcissist. Its a declarative statement. Hence, I decided that during lucid intervals I will be featuring a Fashionista. Someone who reminds me of myself at one point or another. 

 I met Patricia (whom I fondly call Patring) when I worked in Dubai at one of the 5* hotels. Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa is the breeding ground of great people. All of us has to start somewhere.

The thing about working in an obtrusive environment is that, it stagnates you. It could be because of a certain stability that you feel from a meager salary or the indolence of having to combat another bout of training or even a love you want to grasp in your hands.

It stagnates you. It does.

You try to work hard thinking you will be compensated but they require more from you so you give more. You give more until there is nothing left of you to give.

And then one day you wake up thinking that you are in a difficult situation but you never knew from then that leaving is the most equitable decision you have ever made in your entire life.

Then you look back from that time that you think is the most crucial part, you smile because we know that from the deepest recesses of our hearts, we know we made the best decision ever.
Going back to Patricia, she has the alabaster skin which everyone adores. A body which is to die for. The beauty. The glow.

I remembered when Russian girls calls her Babushka (grandmother) in her great attempt to hide her voluptuousness. But like class, it can never be hidden. It will spring and will illuminate.

Patricia is a Fashionista in every sense of the word.

I have always been awed by her outward appearance but there is simply more to this beauty.
The reason why I can relate to her is because at one point in my life I have been through hell and high waters and she reminds me of what I am. 

A Fighter. A Believer. A Survivor.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! VAVAVOOM!!! @_@ like like like! sessy ni ate pats!!

    ReplyDelete