Monday, August 1, 2011

I Love to Hate


I love Desert Safari's. I had 2. Once with the Gay Council (Kimmy, BB & Perpie) circa 2008 and then with Beamer last year. And I think those 2 Desert Safari trips are enough of a memory to last a lifetime.

Though right now everything is on a slow motion I think that the time will come where my life will be fast paced again. All I'm saying is that, we all have our ups and downs. I am still lucky to be moving on. And most especially, moving forward.

Beamer and I dated for almost a year until he proposed. I love him so much and sometimes inevitably, hate him. I am a hater you see. If there is a day that I don't hate on one person or an object then its not me. To know me is to hate me. But to those who go beyond hating ends up understanding and then realizing that there is no more room in their hearts to hate me because I have consumed all the space allocated for hatred. Then slowly the hatred deteriorates and they realize that all the words I spewed are right and though I rubbed them the wrong way I have contributed a huge amount of influence in their lives. Whether they accept it or not, their lives may have been miserable at one point because of me and my doing BUT I was a major part of who they are and what they have become.

People sometimes think of me as friendly. I think I am. But once I get to know people and they make me feel uncomfortable I make sure I give it back to them twice as much. Don't get me wrong, work is work. Its different from my personal life. Nobody slacks on my watch. But out of work, I don't care what you do with your lives because you are not my friend. I get possessive with friends. I make sure I tell them the truth and nothing but. I can be super rude but hey, deep inside you know that I am not just a friend, I am an ally. I can give more than you expect of me and most of all, I provide fashion sense.

 I feel that since your other friends don't say anything and just stab you at the back, I prefer doing it in the front.

Apparently, I still am the person everybody loves to hate!

And I am loving it!


No comments:

Post a Comment