Tuesday, August 23, 2011

That's a Good Bingo



As Beamer is on a 2 week vacation from work, he spent it with 2 day and overnight golfing and boozing with best buds. He however checked up on me in the evening and the next morning. I slept in the couch watching TV and 2 movies. My hands are swollen doing the wedding decors, headbands, hair ornaments, corsage and boutonnieres.

I watched Little Fockers and enjoyed watching Robert De Niro and Ben Stiller still watch each other after all this time. I had a few laughs but what surprised me is No Strings Attached. It sort of inflicted a certain kind of emotion, but then again, I'm getting old. So I think that doesn't count.

Yesterday, Beamer and I decided to have a stay-cation in The Riv. We explored the city of Fall River. We both agreed that this is not where we should buy a home so its better if we enjoy the most of it.

We went to Lizzie Borden House. Apparently she axed (murdered) her wealthy and paranoid father and her stepmother. She was not found guilty but she still became infamous for some reasons. She also burned her clothes right after the murder because it has paint on it. More details and photos will be disclosed on my upcoming blog. The blog will solely cater to all the places Beamer and I will visit. And criticize.

The Marine Museum was closed during Mondays. The Battleship Cove costs $15 per person and Im not really into those ships so Beamer asked a man who just had the tour at the Battleship.

Beamer: Hey Man! Is it worth the $30? (He has 2 kids half price)
Man: Ahmm... (hesitated then probably decided to tell the truth).... Not Really!

Beamer and I went for a Nature Trail but I chickened out because it sort of freaks me out. I watch a lot of Criminal Minds that's why.

Our stay-cation finished playing BINGO at Knights of Columbus Hall in Tiverton with gazillion of people.

Today, I continue doing my decors and stuff. There's still gazillion things to do. I don't know know where to start.

BTW, we did not win anything on the $50 Bingo. But it was FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment