Thursday, August 25, 2011

Forces of Nature

August 24, 2010:

Busy Day as usual. I woke up cranky as you all know. Then had breakfast. Hubster went out of my way for awhile to get coffee and I took a shower.

Went to Rite Aid to get some stuff. Went to Health First for my blood work. Went to the Clinic to get meds refill for September. I told my doctor I wont be able to make it on September coz I will be busy for the wedding. Went to Michael's to buy some stuff. Okay, a lot of stuff needed for the wedding. Spent 30 minutes and a dollar less of a hundred. I am screwed and out of budget!

Lunch at a Cowboy styled pizzeria called One Horse Pizzeria & Saloon.

Went to look at a Party Planner to ask for bouncy castle rates. Too friggin' expensive for a 2 hour thing. Went vintage shopping for table cloths. I was particularly looking for flowery cloths. It robbed me off my budget as I have spent a little more of a hundred for a few ones. But those are good stuff.

Went to Marshall's (my favorite shop in the whole wide world!) for my early birthday present. Okay, presents. Betsey Johnson hotpink sunglasses and Audrey Hepburn-ish GAP sunglasses. Fergie ruffled flats. Rene Rolfe sports bra. Did I mention I am a 36B now? I still could not believe that I used to be flat-chested when I was in high school. Beats the hell out me. Be careful what you wish for!

Aug. 25, 2011:

Today, I will be fixing stuff to bring on our weekend vacay. We will be leaving at 12noon going to New Jersey. Tomorrow we will try to look like tourists in NY. Hey, when Beamer and I had our stay-cation. We asked a random guy being walked by his dogs to take a picture of us and he said: "Now you know that not all people from Fall River are bad." Imagine we live in The Riv and they thought we're tourists. 


Mwahahahaha! Where was I?

Afterwards, Beamer will go to Long Island for his draft and spend the night there with his friends. While I bond with my mother. Then Sunday morning we are bound to see the in-laws for the twins birthday. 

Then head home in The Riv.

Not unless the mother effin' Irene screw our plans again. Every time we have a good plan, Mother Nature just hates me. Always try to screw up my plans! Always!


Now let me go and pack. 

1 comment: