Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Gloomy Day in The Riv



Saturday was an exhausting day. Beamer dropped Ky and I for some vintage shopping. There was not a lot of items for my business. I had some nice pieces for my Mom but I think I am in doubt if it will fit her now.


We then went to my favorite store, Marshalls. I got some nice slip-ons and Ky had her shoes for the Farm Wedding. She also wanted to buy a wedge strapped sandals but I think at age 4 she should stick with flats. Its more age appropriate. I dont care if Suri Cruise does it with grace. A sprained ankle at that age should be the least  of your concern.


Anyway, the Jessica Simpson sandals doesnt have my size. I was bummed but now I feel that I wanted a Sperry. Hehehehe!


I bought some other stuff too. Okay, a lot of stuff. I met Beamer's colleague at Marshalls and she saw my cart and told him: "Your wife is making some damage." Hahahahaha! Bee-otch!


Sunday, I rearranged and decorated our "Summer Room". Its the guest room but Beamer like to sleep there during Summer coz its more accessible to the bathroom. I was thinking of giving it a Beach-y feel but opted to have a Southern Vintage feel instead. There are still lots of cords to be fixed but I finished cleaning it. I don't care whether peeps don't like it as long as the hubster love it and dig the Southern Vintage theme.

Yesterday, we went to Walmart for groceries and Michaels for my arts stuff. I made another headband for Kylee. I will be working on some headbands for Sophia and Ella as well.

Today, were supposed to go to the beach but I guess its a bit gloomy in The Riv. I might proceed with cleaning the other room as well. I'm done cleaning our Masters but I still need to decide the theme of that room coz when I took out the quilt hanging on the wall it had the stiffness I was not expecting. I want rooms to have a soft and homey feeling. But for now, I don't want to waste my energy on that. I want to clean the Office/3rd room.

No comments:

Post a Comment