Friday, September 23, 2011

All Apologies

Francis Farm-Rehoboth, MA

My apologies for not blogging sooner. After the Farm Wedding (and my birthday) last September 17 which ended at 4pm at the Farm, I collapsed on my bed. By 8pm we went to the after party in Ramada where the hubster got a room. Apparently he was pushed in the pool and his phone was all wet. I on the other hand just stayed in our crib with my fam.

I had 2 shots of tequila and I was hammered. The next day I went to the john like 10 million times. I was dehydrated and vomitted my esophagus. I was a wreck! But I woke up around 3pm and met my friend, Mommy at the Cliff Trail in Newport with my fam.

The next day we went to Cape Cod.

The 20th I went shopping with my fam.

The 21st, everybody left. That was the start of me being SICK!

I am still sick today. I called Francis Farm for some details which needed to be fixed. And it was!

I will be posting the wedding photos soon. Probably on my secret blog which will now be revealed as the wedding is over.

Thank you for understanding, my roadies.

No comments:

Post a Comment