Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ayuda Me


My apologies for claiming that I will wear something chic. I wore something cute yesterday. I think I was right on with my outfit at the Clambake. Simple but trendy.

There were lobsters, corns, 3 types of sausages, potatoes, quahog stuffing, clams and clam chowder. I love the creamy clam chowder. Its the BOMB! I love it! Im a fan.

Today is yet another day to do my stuff. I am solely investing all my efforts into cleaning the guest room which Beamer wanted to be called as The Southern Room. I can smell flowers coming my way.

I figured, let me just do one thing at a time. The Southern Room, some household chores and my wedding decors. That's about it.

I bought a Calvin Klein bra yesterday and took a 34C by mistake. I need to return it but the Hubster is jam-packed with  things to do at work. So we will just do it tomorrow and then vintage shopping for tablecloths for the wedding. I also need to buy some clear photo magnets at Walmart. Ahhhhhhh!

Can someone from above send some help? 

1 comment:

  1. For those who wanted to see a bigger photo please just click that photo and Im sure you will see what you have been looking for. LOL

    ReplyDelete