Thursday, September 29, 2011

Dress Accordingly



"Dress according to your body and not according to your age." I recently read this somewhere. I am not reliable with the source because I have gazillion fashion magazines.


I have to admit that I have been slacking when it comes to my fashion for the past few months. This is because of my body. I have been doing a yo-yo! The hubster bought me a weighing scale just so I could monitor my weight.

Most recently I am on LOOKBOOK. I re-entered my tweeter account. I have been a domesticated wifey. General cleaning with my 2 guest rooms. Trying to make our crib a little bit livable. A little bit prettier. A little bit happy.

The hubster (aka Beamer) and I are on the process of contemplating and deciding whether we buy the house we love or wait for a few more years. The house is not so pretty. It has 2 small bedrooms, a small living room, a small dining room, a basement and a massive property. The previous owner has a 7 yard of grapes erected on his property. (When I saw it, I want to make it a little bit higher and we can have wooden table under the grapevine and dinner with family and friends will be so "preppy".) The property is so good that it was overlooking the bay. It is the ONLY house on that block with unobstructed view. It is A-MAZING!

Anyway, the first time we went inside the house Beamer chatted with the neighbors who are the grandsons of the owner. There was a deer, yeah, you read it right, A DEER! The deer was heading their directions. The kids (Ondrej & Kylee) were ecstatic and shouted: Santa Claus. They were probably thinking if the deer is there then Santa will be following. Makes sense.

For Beamer, it was a sign. An approval from the previous owners, may they rest in peace.

For me, the house is not my style. The rooms are so small. BUT if the hubster loves it, I will oblige. After all, this man married me twice, that must've meant a lot. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment