Sunday, September 4, 2011

Labor Day Weekend


I am addicted to sunglasses and I love collecting them. I love the fact that they hide my eyes and my eyebags from the sun. I love how it makes an outfit stand out. I just cant have enough.
Today, I felt like singing the Bruno Mars' Lazy song. Im just blogging and reading my new October issue of Lucky Mag. Thanks to my Mom who paid for the subscription. I also wrote the Lucky customer service because I clearly did not receive a bag which they claimed I should have. Asked them if  can even have two because of the inconvenience. Hahaha!

Yesterday, Beamer and I went to the Francis Farm. Its where the wedding will take place. While I was skype-ing with Sissy, we have covered the place and the weather. Thank God its going to be a sunny day! Luvvvvveeeettt!

My job for today consists of continuing the wedding decors, facebooking, blogging (all 3 of them!), start my newest blog (which will never show my face!), make the timeline of the wedding, make the wedding program and be the domesticated goddess that I am.

With regards to fashion, I feel like dressing down nowadays. I think its because the hubster has a very laid back fashion. Nevertheless, it still depends on my mood. My muscle spasm is returning. I remembered a time we were on our way to NY and I was crying because of the pain and he brought me to the hospital. I hate hospitals. I hate the depressing atmosphere. 

Oh well! We only live once. 

No comments:

Post a Comment