Thursday, October 20, 2011

Believe


I was watching the SUBWAY commercial "Anytober" and the cheerleaders annoyed me. On my recollection, when I was 12 I was recruited on the cheer-leading. I was told by the trainer that I have to be on top of the pyramid because I was skinny and light as a feather. I vehemently refused to do so (and they hated me so I was never called back) because I will never risk being tossed and be handicapped. Anyway,  I think if they only appealed to my ego and instead of saying "we got you because you were skinny" they would have said "we want you on top of that pyramid so everyone will see you", I would have climbed the Pyramids of Egypt myself. Hell I would have tossed myself to that pyramid. But they did not. And I am pleased I still have 2 working legs.

Today I just finished the Fairy Dress for Kylee. I am more than pleased. We will be having a major photo shoot with the brat on Saturday. I hope it doesn't rain. Fingers crossed!

There are a few things needed to be done for today. I'm also cooking yet another Filipino dish for the hubster. Kylee and I will be working with the next outfit, the Bunny. This will be used for trick or treat-ing at Barrington.

On second note, I always dream of The Bayview. For those who have no idea what I am talking about, The Bayview is what we call our dream house location. It has an unobstructed view of the Bay. I am sure that if that house has no molds, termites or any loopholes we will surely have that. Hey! If you know me very well you should've known by now that I always get what I want. (Rolling on the floor laughing!)

And if we dont get that house for inevitable circumstance then I would not prefer to reside in Fall River because that location is by far the most beautiful in the whole city. And I am a person not easily pleased.

I can. I will. I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment