Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Sky is Falling (Or Not!)


I was busy editing photos for my lookbook the other day and my computer broke down. It totally went black and after that, a burning smell. I was surprised by my reaction. It didn't bother me at all. Okay, I must admit that after a few minutes I was totally sad. Usually, I will be having a nervous breakdown. But when that happened, I realized that it was my computer's time.

I read somewhere (I am totally not reliable with my sources!) that the amount of the item you bought divided by the number of time you used it is its actual worth. The computer was free. On second thought, the most expensive thing I have is my French Connection pumps. Or is it my Caravela? Damn these shoes! They are expensive and I seldom use it!

I have been watching a lot of Rachel Zoe on Bravo. It inspires me. Plus the fact that lookbook is a fashion haven. There is this lady by the name of Aureta Thomollari, fashionable and classy and beautiful and elegant and all the pretty things to say. She embodies my aesthetic. And I am elated she actually fanned me on lookbook. 

I realized recently (while cleaning my closet) that I have gazillion clothes. Some of them I cannot fit into and I rarely used and some of them are just ghastly I do not have a clue why I bought it. And some of them I am saving to wear on special occasions. Then an amazing spark of theory woke me up!

What if we die tomorrow? What if its the end of the world? I know for a fact that I have been slacking for awhile and my fashion was disastrous for a few months because of my weight gain. So now I realized, I should not stop myself from wearing what I wanted to wear. I will try to be Fabulous!!!

And for the outfit I can no longer fit into, I have to hand them over to peeps who actually will take care of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment