Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Best Form of Flattery


I clearly do not mind people imitating the way I dress. I just feel that I need to be recognized. I have met some people who were fashion victims before they learned something from me. It has to be me. Because before I met them they look like (expletives deleted) crap.

These people has to scan their old photos and admit to themselves that they start dressing better when they hang out with me. (rolling on the floor laughing) All of a sudden, ungrateful bee-otches think they are giraffes, above it all. (rolling on the floor laughing my esophagus out)

Some wise men said, The best form of flattery is imitation. And I dont mind. At all. Just dont say to people that you were born that way because Sweetie, only Lady Gaga deserves that.

This is why I really like one of my closest girlfriend (name omitted for anonymity) because she always tell me how thankful she is for my fashion coaching. I never really realized that I coached her but yes! I love telling people what to do. I am bossy. I am domineering. I am me. And I love me. Hey, hater! Go and write your own blog!

Anyway, enough of that nonsense!
  
I am on the process of decorating our Masters. I have yet to do a lot but come winter we (Beamer & I) agreed to close the Living room and the Masters. We'll be occupying the Dining, Kitchen, Bath and 2 rooms to conserve GAS. I don't know if that will work but hey! It is recession!

I am finishing Kylee's fairy costume today. I already made her a Fairy wand. A headpiece. The Fairy Wings is ready. The shoes will be a battle between the gold sequined ballet flats or the silver gladiator type flats. Now for anyone who doesn't know me personally, Kylee is not my baby. She is my foster baby. Her Daddy is my sister's bestfriend.

The fairy costume will be for a Halloween party at Tiverton and we also have a Bunny costume for Trick or Treat-ing at Barrington.

I have been conceptualizing of themed photo shoots but it is still under wraps. I'm reconstructing my Domesticated Blog and I hope you guys will like it as well. Of course there will be bitch modes but hey, its not me without being bitchy!

Take it or Leave it! My way or the Highway!

No comments:

Post a Comment