Saturday, October 1, 2011

PMS-ing Devil


I have heard through the grapevine that somebody I knew said: Why would I follow her blog? I have a lot of better things to do. 

You know what? I am not really forcing people to follow my blog. I AM NOT. Last time I checked its a free country. So you do as you please and I will do exactly the same.

Here's the thing. I feel that the people who really like me without reservations and hesitations really really deserve a little bit more than those kibitzers in my life. As I have said, I only like people who likes me. I only feel comfortable to open my house to friends and not strangers. So I'm sorry if you feel that you can no longer access my FB account by kibitzing and gossiping about my photos which may or may not have rubbed you the wrong way. People who adores me will have no qualms of following. They are not insecure!

I have really no problem with people gossiping about me. Really. I don't. But when I ask for something that I know you can give and you don't give it then that's a problem. Because I don't really ask a lot. All I want is an assurance that you can be there for me before I open another portal. 

Oh...and by the way, If I go visit your photos, I will and most likely comment on it. But if I don't, then I think you should not be bothered of doing the same as I don't really go to yours for a reason yet to be divulged. And if you think I am fugly, I believe you need a mirror yourself. What I do with my life is my business. What you do with yours is entirely up to you.

And Sweetie, if you have better things to do, I suggest you start with your wardrobe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment