Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I am in Pain


Okay so Alexis Stewart on an interview stated that the book was supposed to be funny. And Martha was okay with the book. I guess I was a bit okay now. Like it matters to them!

Today I cooked "Pork Sinigang" and instead of pechay (bok choy) I substituted it with spinach. I think its okay, Kylee loves it. I marinated pork spareribs for tomorrow.

Its getting a bit chilly nowadays. I have been wearing my pajamas and sweat pants and sweater for the past few days. I hate winter! I do! If I win the lotto I will buy a mansion in Florida and stay there until winter is over. But I don't even buy those ticket so I just have to content myself hibernating in my crib.

I started a new blog strictly for my newfound love for photography. If you wish to speak with me regarding a new project I am open to conceptualize with you. I am working on a Rapunzel and Mother-Daughter theme. I just cant look for a good location.

I'm a bit disturbed with this weather. My back is killing me and I am literally dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment